Please realize that Renaissance Adventures runs experiential education programs. We do not offer child care or “drop-in” services because each program is in fact a class that is tailored toward the participants. While we often can accept late registrations – sometimes up to the time of the program itself – there is no guarantee that we will be able to accommodate campers at the last minute. Also, we often have a waitlist that is given priority. Late registrations are assessed a late fee.
- Access to online registration for most programs ends on Thursday at 11:59 pm before the program.
If you do not register for a program by the time online registration ends, there is still a possibility of enrolling in the program. However, this is considered a “late registration.” This incurs a $25 late registration fee, required extra paperwork, and program uncertainty. See below for details.
Online registration for each program closes at 11:59 pm the Thursday before the program begins. If you register for a program or decide to change into or out of a session after online registration has closed, there will be an additional $25 late registration fee applied to the price.
To apply late for a program, you will still need to register online, but you will only see options that say “late registration.” Processing the application and paying is required to apply, and you will receive an automatically generated confirmation email.
Finally, for all late registrants, you may be asked to spend at least 15 minutes at the site filling out paperwork on the first day. You may be required to do so even if you have already filled it electronically as there will be a delay in the paperwork traveling from our office to the camp location and we do not want to be on-site without important health and emergency information for your child.
Once a session fills we begin to take a waitlist. We often have cancelations and will contact waitlisted campers to fill spots. Here’s what you need to know about how we manage our waitlist:
- If a spot for this session in your child’s age group becomes available, we will contact you by email and phone and at that point, you can let us know if you would still like to enroll your child. Joining the waitlist does not obligate you to take an open spot if one becomes available. We work over the weekend to check for last-minute cancelations and will contact you as late as Sunday night or Monday morning if a spot opens up.
- You will not be charged for this session unless a spot becomes available and you let us know that you would still like to take the spot. We will only contact you if a spot becomes available; you will not hear from us if no spots become available.
- Please note that there may be several children on the waiting list. If you are offered a spot, you will be asked to reply by a certain day and time. If we do not hear from you by that deadline, we may begin the process of offering that spot to another family.
- When filling spots with waitlisted campers, we give priority based on when you added your name to the list. We also work to fill open spots with campers who are the right age to fit into the group that has an opening.
- You are welcome to email or call our office team to find out how long the waitlist is and what your chances are of getting in.