Renaissance Adventures runs experiential education programs. We do not offer child care or “drop-in” services because each program is in fact a class that is tailored toward the participants. While we often can accept late registrations – sometimes up to the time of the program itself – there is no guarantee that we will be able to accommodate campers at the last minute. Also, we often have a waitlist that is given priority. We encourage families to not wait until the last minute to register. Registering early supports our registration team!
Once a session fills we begin to take a waitlist. We often have cancelations and will contact waitlisted campers to fill spots. Here’s what you need to know about how we manage our waitlist:
- If a spot for this session in your child’s age group becomes available, we will contact you by email and phone and at that point, you can let us know if you would still like to enroll your child. Joining the waitlist does not obligate you to take an open spot if one becomes available. We work over the weekend to check for last-minute cancelations and will contact you as late as Sunday night or Monday morning if a spot opens up.
- You will not be charged for this session unless a spot becomes available and you let us know that you would still like to take the spot. We will only contact you if a spot becomes available; you will not hear from us if no spots become available.
- Please note that there may be several children on the waiting list. If you are offered a spot, you will be asked to reply by a certain day and time. If we do not hear from you by that deadline, we may begin the process of offering that spot to another family.
- When filling spots with waitlisted campers, we give priority based on when you added your name to the list. We also work to fill open spots with campers who are the right age to fit into the group that has an opening.
- You are welcome to email or call our office team to find out how long the waitlist is and what your chances are of getting in.