Changing Your Registration
- Summer camp sessions may be changed at no cost up until May 1st.
- Summer camp session changes requested after May 1st: $20 Session change fee, as long as the request is made at least two weeks prior to the program start date. Transfers are subject to availability and must be transferred into a session that falls within the summer season
- Summer camp session changes requested less than two weeks prior to the program start date cannot be accommodated.
- Fall/Winter/Spring session change requests made with 14 or more days notice will be made at no cost. Changes are subject to availability and must be transferred into a session that falls within the same season (fall, or winter/spring).
- Fall/Winter/Spring session change requests made with less than 14 days’ notice but more than 7 days notice will incur a $20 session change fee.
- Fall/Winter/Spring session change requests made with less than 7 days’ notice cannot be accommodated.
- To make a change, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request. You may also call us at 303-786-9216. Our office staff work at home most of the time but check voicemails frequently.
- You may make multiple changes at the same time. If you are paying a session change fee, the fee will cover all of your changes made at that time.
- Our registration system will not allow you to make your own session changes or cancelations
Canceling Your Registration
- Cancellations with at least 1 month’s notice will be granted a 90% refund or 100% credit of the program’s fee minus a $35 admin fee. The $25 annual registration fee (which is only charged during our summer season) is non-refundable.
- Cancellations with less than 1 month’s notice but more than 2 weeks’ notice will be granted either a 50% refund or a 75% credit of the program fee. The $25 annual registration fee (which is only charged during our summer season) is non-refundable.
- Cancelling with less than 2 weeks’ notice or after a program begins cannot be accommodated and unfortunately, will be granted no refund or credit for program fees or the annual registration fee.
- Canceling or changing sessions due to illness or COVID: Full credit of the program fee, minus a $35 admin fee. The $25 annual registration fee is non-refundable.
- All program credits are good for one year from the date of program cancelation.
- Please note that account credits will appear in your cart for you to use. If your credit was generated in a different season (Fall, Winter/Spring, or Summer), the credit may need to be transferred to the season you are registering in. If you do not see a credit in your cart, please contact us for assistance.