Dungeon Delvers Online RPG Camps and classes for kids
Join our dynamic Game Masters for virtual RPG camps and classes for kids that utilize the Dungeons & Dragons® tabletop game system! Explore and create an adventure in a fantasy world of one of the most popular tabletop roleplaying games. Play as a powerful wizard, crafty rogue, swift warrior, mystical healer, or another exciting archetype. The hero’s journey is full of challenges – dangerous beasts, mythical monsters, negotiations, and mysteries to solve. Come play with RA’s expert game masters and story crafters.
Requirements: A reliable internet connection, a computer or tablet with a microphone and video capabilities along with Windows 7 or higher or Mac OS X (Mac OS 10.10 or higher), multiple devices for siblings and a quiet space. Many clients report having no trouble using their Chromebooks for our classes which use Zoom.
Intro to Dungeon Delvers
Join us here if you’ve never played Dungeon Delvers (which makes use of the Dungeons & Dragons® (D&D®) game system)and you are enrolling (or thinking of enrolling) in an online DD camp.
What to Expect: You will play an exciting D&D® game within the class period and:
- Learn the game system and Renaissance Adventures’s way of running D&D
- Get used to the online format
- Create a character and learn the DnDBeyond character generation web app
- Be ready for upcoming Dungeon Delver programs you registered for
*Be sure to register so that this class occurs before your first Dungeon Delvers online program.
* The Intro class is not required but highly recommended
* Register for just one Intro class- they are all the same!