Dungeon Delvers Online RPG Camp for kids
Join our dynamic Game Masters for an online RPG camp for kids that utilizes the Dungeons & Dragons® tabletop game system! Explore and create an adventure in a fantasy world of one of the most popular tabletop roleplaying games. Play as a powerful wizard, crafty rogue, swift warrior, mystical healer, or another exciting archetype. The hero’s journey is full of challenges – dangerous beasts, mythical monsters, negotiations, and mysteries to solve. Come play with RA’s expert game masters and story crafters.
Requirements: A reliable internet connection, a computer or tablet with a microphone and video capabilities along with Windows 7 or higher or Mac OS X (Mac OS 10.10 or higher), multiple devices for siblings and a quiet space.
Intro to Dungeon Delvers
Join us here if you’ve never played Dungeon Delvers (which makes use of the Dungeons & Dragons® (D&D®) game system)and you are enrolling (or thinking of enrolling) in an online DD camp.
What to Expect: You will play an exciting D&D® game within the class period and:
- Learn the game system and Renaissance Adventures’s way of running D&D
- Get used to the online format
- Create a character and learn the DnDBeyond character generation web app
- Be ready for upcoming Dungeon Delver programs you registered for
*Be sure to register so that this class occurs before your first Dungeon Delvers online program.
* The Intro class is not required but highly recommended
* Register for just one Intro class- they are all the same!
Requirements: A reliable internet connection, a computer or tablet with a microphone and video capabilities along with Windows 7 or higher or Mac OS X (Mac OS 10.10 or higher), and a quiet space.