Adventure Quest is the perfect mix of outdoor activity, social time, and creative fun!
This summer we are offering day camps in Boulder County at four locations along with Home Quests in your neighborhood:
- Eben G. Fine Park- our West Boulder location. Eben G. Fine Park offers lots of mature trees and shade. Boulder Creek runs through the park as well! (groups will not be swimming or wading) Campers may hike up into Settler’s Park to explore the red rocks. Campers will use the park restrooms and shelter.
- Central Park- Near the Boulder Public Library. Campers will meet in Lilac Grove which is at the North East end of the parking lot, across the bike path. Groups use the public restrooms at the library and justice center and find shelter from rain at the library.
- Temple Grandin School- our East Boulder location. Campers will meet at the school and then spend their days outside under mature, shady trees. We have access to Boulder Creek and a pretty pond at this location as well (campers will not be swimming or wading). Groups will use the building for shelter from rain and storms as well as private bathrooms.
- Mackintosh Academy- Our southeast Boulder location. Campers will meet at the school and then spend their day outside on the school grounds. Groups will use the building for shelter from rain and storms as well as for bathroom use. (Mackintosh camps are limited to two weeks in early June offering specialty programs- Dungeon Delvers and PlayQuest.
- Boulder Elks Lodge- near 28th and Iris. Campers will meet at the building and then will spend most of their day outdoors. Groups will use the building for shelter from storms and extreme heat as well as for bathroom use.
- In-person Home Quests are also available for your family, friends, or pod. Home Quests take place at your location and on your schedule.