We make Adventuring easier for everyone
We have discounts for new Questers and seasoned adventurers alike, especially for our kids camps! Select an option below for information on how to apply these discounts to your registration.
It pays to plan ahead. Don’t worry if you’re not yet sure of your schedule – we provide free changes until May 1st.
- This discount is automatically applied when you enroll
- $15 is the discount for a day camp that lasts five days; it is prorated for programs with fewer than five days
- Extended programming with the “Sword Skirmish Club” option is not discounted, nor are other non-standard programs (such as the Overnight)
- Although this discount is specifically for our summer quests, Renaissance Adventures also offers similar “Early Bird” discounts for Spring Break, Thanksgiving Break, and Winter Break programs by using a discount code. This discount code is given to those on our mailing list or who follow us on Facebook.
Spread the word! Notify your friends using email or Facebook.
- The referral is valid only if a child attends a five-day program from a household that has never had any of their children in our programs
- To receive the program credit, this household’s parent must write your full name in the “Refer-a-Friend” field of the Household Information Form
- The credit is applied to your account only after the referrant has attended their five-day program; it is not granted upon registration
- The credit is good only once per household, not per child; a household that you refer with more than one child counts as just one referral, regardless of the actual number of children in the household that attend
- Renaissance Adventures is not automatically notified when someone submits your name or has attended; instead, we audit these referrals intermittently or upon request
- You cannot apply the Refer-a-Friend credit to programs that you have already paid for, regardless of when the referral was submitted
- The Refer-a-Friend credit expires if not used within one year
- To redeem this credit, you may call the office at (303) 786-9216. Renaissance Adventures also updates credits periodically – you do not need to call for this credit to be redeemed unless you would like to expedite the credit.
Trying something new can be a perilous prospect, but not at Renaissance Adventures.
- When registering, click in the “Discounts” box and click “New Quester Discount”
- Use once ever – this is not per season
- Valid only if the child is also registered for a five-day program (Monday through Friday) in addition to this discount
- If your child came to a program this year but did not receive this discount, you may still use this New Quester Discount
- This discount may be used once per person; siblings may each get this discount when they are new to our programs
Does your hero love questing? Give them more adventure at a great discount!
- When registering, click in the “Discounts” box and click “Three Week Discount”
- Good for Adventure Quest, Star Quest, or Quest & Quill. Cannot be used with Knight CIT, Sword Skirmish extended programming, or any other program.
- Weeks only count if they are four- or five-day day programs during this summer. Three-day programs, overnight programs, and non-consecutive programs (such as weekend programs) do not count toward the three weeks, nor do programs attended that are not during summer break.
- Click this option only when this application includes the third week. If you registered for summer day programs prior to this particular application, that is fine – they are all a part of the child’s full roster.
- This discount may be used once per person, per summer. Siblings may each get this discount when they each have enrolled for three weeks.
- If the program is cancelled, so is the discount, with a full cancellation fee required (if applicable).
Spend 5 minutes to post your candid review to get a huge discount on a quest event.
- Post a review or rating on one of these sites (listed in our order of preference below).
- When you post, be sure that you mention in your own words that you are getting a discount from us in exchange for posting your honest opinion. Not doing so is unethical and illegal.
- Let us know within one week that you posted by sending us a screenshot or link of the review; email Manager (at) RenaissanceAdventures dot com
- Restrictions apply for the discounts, such as certain blackout dates, time requirements, advance notice, and extra fees for travel, etc. Please contact us for details on these restrictions.
Social Media & Review sites
Pick any one of the following social media for the discount. They are listed in order of preference for us.
- Post a testimonial on your personal Facebook wall (make sure the post can be viewed by the public) and link to us
- Vote for us: February is Best of Boulder ~ or ~ February is Family Favorites ~ or ~ January is Best of the West
- Like our Facebook page and give us a review
- Write a review on our Google listing
- Rate us and write a review on Colorado Parent
- Write a review on US Family Guide
Sword Skirmish Details
Invite up to 20 participants – maybe the whole class! – to play exciting sword games and adventure rallies for an hour of after-school fun. For more information about Sword Skirmish events, click here. The promotion is only valid for events booked in afternoons in which local public schools are running classes. We need at least two weeks notice to coordinate the event, and until it is confirmed, any given date may be unavailable due to events planned earlier. There may be an additional charge for travel in areas where we do not already provide programming. We may be able accommodate an event lasting longer than 1 hour or with more than 20 participants, at an additional charge. A suitable location is required (such as a nearby park or school grounds), and all coordination and permitting is done by the purchaser (not Renaissance Adventures).
Adventure Quest Birthday Details
Purchase an Adventure Quest Birthday of at least 1.5 hours and get $25 off. We need at least two weeks notice to coordinate the event, and until it is confirmed, any given date may be unavailable due to events planned earlier. There may be an additional charge for travel in areas where we do not already provide programming. We may be able to accommodate an event lasting longer than 1.5 hours or with more than 6 participants, at an additional charge. A suitable location is required (such as a nearby park or school grounds), and all coordination and permitting is done by the purchaser (not Renaissance Adventures).
We make it easy for brothers and sisters to battle with each other 🙂
- When registering, use the discount code SIB2017
- This discount is valid only if your household has at least two participants that attend at least one five-day program each (but they do not need to attend the same week)
- This discount cannot be combined with other discounts that require a discount code
Meant to help families that need financial help to quest more, no questions asked.
- Available locations for 2017: Clement Park in Littleton, Harlow Platts Park in South Boulder, and Sandstone Park in Lyons
- This discount cannot be used for registrations made after the Wednesday the week before the program
- We give out only one week’s discount code upon request when it is the first time the household requests it; for additional weeks, we give out the discount code on the Monday before the week of the program
- Cannot be combined with any other discount; this week does not count toward the “Three Week Discount”
- A limited number of Opportunity Discounts are issued for each site; once they’re used, they are gone
- To request an Opportunity Discount code, send an email to Programs (at) RenaissanceAdventures.com or call (303) 786-9216