Custom Events & Specialty Programs
Renaissance Adventures Will Exceed Your Expectations!
Custom Classes & Events
We at Renaissance Adventures are actors, storytellers, writers, artisans, students of history, blacksmiths, martial artists, dancers, and (we like to think) masters of creativity. If you have an idea for an event, or would like to mix and match our various skills, we welcome the opportunity!
In the past, Renaissance Adventures has hosted:
- Blue and Gold activities for Scout Packs
- Challenge & ropes course quests (called Centaur Quests)
- Art and Adventure Quest (where half the quest is what you create)
- Teen survival courses (such as our Hero’s Academy)
- Torah Quest that teach spiritual lessons during the High Holy Days
- A teen adventure to Wales, UK called Journey beyond the Sea (a part of Hero’s Academy)
- Arthurian legends, medieval, and mythology education quests with authentic clothing and feasting
- Science-fiction quests that teach technology (including Star Quest)
- Adult team-building adventures
- Native American stories and a quest about Coyote and the creation of Thunder and Lightning
- …and many others
Please call us at (303) 786-9216 to brainstorm the next great endeavor with Renaissance Adventures.
In 2006, Renaissance Adventures collaborated to create a custom event that has become very popular. During Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah, we ran what we call Torah Quest. Now this 1.5 hour quest is run every year based upon themes from the Torah and the High Holy Days. In addition, we can train volunteers to run their own Torah Quests, if we are unavailable to run them ourselves.
“I commend the work of Lynn Grasberg and Renaissance Adventures for the creation and facilitation of Torah Quest. Thank you for creating and sharing this AWESOME PROGRAM!” – Doug Gertner, Children’s Liaison, B’nai Havurah in Denver
Please call our office for options, availability, and locations:(303) 786-9216.
Homework and chores. Social challenges. Sports, music, art, and other hobbies. Your child is brilliant – inspired mentoring will help them shine!
Choose your favorite Quest Leader to mentor your child weekly throughout the school season. Set goals with the Quest Leader, who will coach and help your child to accomplish those goals – whether they are homework, chores, sports, music, or other topics and responsibilities important to you and your child. As motivation and reward for accomplishing their goals, the Quest Leader designs and leads a custom quest just for your child. All treasures and experience your child receives for their Adventure Quest character may be used in all RA programs, such as our summer camps.
Sessions are two hours long, and pricing is based upon one-on-one mentoring between one child and the mentor. These sessions can be customized to fit your needs.
- $90 per session
- $85 per session for 10 sessions ($850 total)
- $80 per session for Fall or Spring Season
- Fall Season (at least 15 weeks September through December): $1200.
- Spring Season (20 weeks January through May): $1600
- Optionally, you may add additional children (siblings or friends) at a rate of $25 per child per two-hour session.
Please call our office for options and availability:(303) 786-9216.
Share The Adventure!
25.00 referral credit - click registration for details